1. The promoter is: Folio Albums Ltd (company no. 05373725) whose registered office is at 7B Shortwood Court, Shortwood Business Park, Hoyland, Barnsley, S74 9LH.
2. The competition is open to registered customers of Folio Albums Ltd aged 18 years or over except employees of Folio Albums Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/fineartalbums
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The competition will open at 7pm on 09/04/18 and the closing date for entry will be midday on 13/04/2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A ticket Way up North Cologne, complimentary ticket to Photokina 2018 and a 20 spread Fine Art book or Matted Album Sample Album with Art White paper (Folio Albums). If the winner already has a ticket a refund will not be reimbursed.
The prize is stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or on Instagram via a winner announcement post (you will be tagged in the post if possible) within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promotor will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered/collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to Folio Albums Ltd and those companies supplying prizes the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Folio Albums Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following https://www.folioalbums.com/privacy-and-cookie-policy/