From tiny tweaks to completely new creations
Although we offer a really wide range of personalisation options, you might want something truly bespoke or even just one element of a product that’s entirely unique. We can help.
Over the years, we’ve had many requests for unusual or creative products and, because we handcraft everything in our workshop, we’re usually able to fulfil them.
What we've done before
Just some of the bespoke items we’ve created are:
- An album of car restoration images covered in the leather used for the car seats.
- A concertina book of seven images with fabric front and back covers for a gallery exhibition.
- A book covered with two leathers to match a jockey’s racing colours.
- Prints Boxes designed to hold bespoke print sizes and volumes.
- A leather wrap to hold mounted prints.
- A short run of high quality books for special events.
- Stickers bearing a client’s studio logo for us to use when wrapping their prints in tissue paper they’ve supplied.
- Boxes with multiple compartments.
- Print boxes fastened with ribbon provided by the client.
Let’s talk about what you’re looking for
If you can’t find exactly what you want among our existing products, please contact us – we’re always happy to talk about bespoke options. Whether you need a different size, shape, fabric, finish or function, we’ll look at how we can make it work.
Professional photographer? Register to access our price list and online shop.Register
Fine Art Book
Hand-bound and using the finest quality cover materials. The original Fine Art Book.Learn more
Already registered? Login to browse the shop and place an order.Shop