Recently we introduced some new features to our online album designer. We’ve listened to your feedback and taken action, so we hope these features will help make designing albums as easy as possible. Our new features include:
- A cleaner interface designed to separate active designs from exported designs.
- An improved uploader that better handles internet connection problems.
- A new ‘Edit Cover’ feature allowing you to design and showcase your chosen album cover with either a photo or material.
- A new ‘Auto Layout’ function based on image capture times. Simply select the Auto Layout option and the designer will create an album design by grouping images taken at a similar time.
- Clearer warnings when the same filename is uploaded multiple times but with different crop ratios. When proofing your design a red triangle will appear in the corner of an image to signify an issue has been detected. Click ‘Upload Warnings’ to view the details.
To help you get to grips with our new features please read through our how to guide with step by step processes here.
Also, don’t forget we also offer free album design too. So, if designing just isn’t your favourite thing or you need a little assistance with a busy work load, let us take care of it! To request a free design, simply visit the online designer, create your project, upload your files (numbered 001, 002, 003 etc) and click ‘Request Free Design’.
To access the Album Designer please log into your Folio Albums Account and click on ‘Album Designer’ in the top grey bar of the shop.
If you have any queries at all please call us on +44(0)1226 799004, email us at email@example.com or Live Chat with us in the bottom right corner! :)