We wanted to create a packaging experience that your clients would appreciate and enjoy, whilst remaining true to our commitment to simplicity and the environment. All of our albums are packaged in a protective cotton bag and presentation box, which are designed and created to our specification. If you have multiple albums in your order they will each come in their own individual presentation bag and box. This way you can ensure that when you deliver, or show, our Fine Art books to your clients they are presented in a manner that looks both professional and attractive.
We had our presentation box designed with both its looks and environmentally friendly status in mind. Each box consists of 70% recycled board and the other 30% comes from sustainable sources.
Our bags are manufactured in the UK and are made from natural, unbleached cotton, which is selected for its looks as well as its environmental qualities.
Our standard boxes and bags are inclusive with any album order, whether it is a Studio Sample or Client Album of any size.
Our standard cotton bags are beautiful in themselves, but we know that sometimes you want the presentation (and packaging experience) to be a touch more outstanding – that is why we have our designer bags.
They are hand-made by a local Yorkshire textile designer, and we commissioned their design with the finer details in mind. These bags are available separately, or as an upgrade to our standard bag when ordered alongside an album. Each of our four designs has its own complimentary lining so that they still look beautiful once they are opened up, and the 12×12, 10×10, and 8×8 bags are all finished off with ribbon ties.
The four different styles that we have ensure that whether you are ordering a wedding, portrait, or boudoir album, we have a bag to suit your Fine Art book and presentation needs.
Our designs are as follows:
Continue Reading >> Studio Samples
Folio Albums: UK based makers and suppliers of fine art wedding and portrait albums for professional photographers.